Saturday, November 18, 2006

Watch for my new Website Video Clips

I just spent two days in the studio creating a series of video messages to guide people through my website. Each is 1 minute or less in length so they won't be obtrusive or in the way.
Watch Cathcart.com and 101Leaders.com over the next few weeks for these enhancements.
Here is the link to my "video One Sheet" with clips from live performances.

http://youonyourwebsite.com/Cathcart/One_Page.htm

Let me know what you think of it.

I will also send out a few video emails that I think you'll enjoy.
If you would like to do some of these same upgrades to your own online marketing just let me know. I have a team who can create the items for you and I'd be happy to assist you as an online spokesperson if appropriate.

See you in the movies! :-)
Jim Cathcart


No comments: