Friday, March 14, 2008

I've created a Second Blog!

by Jim Cathcart

Yesterday I created a new Blog on WordPress.com to focus on
my new seminar and speech topic and upcoming book:

Relationship Intelligence - How to Select, Develop & Sustain High-Value Relationships.

Here is the link: Relationship Intelligence Blog

Please visit the Blog and leave me a comment as to what you think of it.

I've made it purpose-specific unlike this Blog which is my personal space to rant, report and rave about what matters to me and those I care about.

The new Blog assembles my Relationship Intelligence content into one spot and allows you to efficiently find articles and ideas you can use to increase the "RI Factor" in your own organizations.

Meanwhile back here at Jim Cathcart's Blog, let me know what you'd like to see more about and I'll happily respond. Have a great week!
In the Spirit of Growth,
Jim

Jim Cathcart
Website: http://www.cathcart.com

No comments: