Sunday, August 31, 2008

Three Blogs all with new posts

By Jim Cathcart

Hey Folks, I've mentioned before that I have 3 Blogs now, and lately I've made some really interesting posts to each of them. Please take a look and drop me a note if you wish. 
I am still exploring the best ways to get all the news out to all my friends and contacts. 

High Value Relationships Blog: www.highvaluerelationships.net
New post about my article in this month's issue of Success Magazine. 

Relationship Intelligence Blog: www.relationshipintelligence.net
New post about our visit to Colonial Williamsburg last week, with photos. 

My personal Blog: www.jimcathcartsblog.com 
That's this one. New entry about my being inducted in the "Legends of the Speaking Profession."

Thanks for reading and staying connected. 
More is on the way! 
Jim

My direct email is jim@cathcart.com 

Join Me at SynergyStreet!

No comments: